Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello!

Hi, I'm Claudia - new wife, food lover, and wannabe wine connoisseur.I have the best sous-chef I could ever ask for, a 3 year old yorkie pup named Wrigley. 





I created this blog for two simple reasons: 
1. I love food (who doesn't?) 
AND 
2. To share my lessons-learned in the kitchen with the world 


I'm no professional chef, but I do have a passion for cooking, and LOVE teaching myself how to do things in the kitchen.  But before I go to work on a new recipe, I like to do a bit of research and read what other people have to say about their go at it. Did it need a bit more of this or that? Another 10 minutes make a difference? It's these tips and tricks that are usually gained only by experience, but often make a world of difference!


I've also come to realize that no matter how much research I do on a particular dish, I always learn something new in the process. This is where I will share those learnings with you! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and remember that each recipe is an opportunity to create a unique experience for yourself and those you love!


Claud

3 comments:

  1. Hello Claudia,
    I am so impressed with your endeavor; wishing you the best. Just remember that cooking is chemistry; measurements, timing, manipulation, and compatiability of seasonings have everything to do with the success of your recipe. Have fun ! ! !
    Adrianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Claudia! Liz has a huge passion for cooking and this year I've committed to cooking at least one meal a week with her. I'll follow your blog for inspiration and ideas. Thank you for sharing.
    Mike Bullock

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob, Mike! So glad to see people are reading! :) :)

    ReplyDelete